Something to talk about

I saw the complaint about too much coffee drinking so her is something to talk about.

Nov. 18th will start the 2018 season for American Bass Anglers American Fishing Tour Div. 58. The first tournament of the season will be held on Big Hill launching from the Timberhill boat ramp. Membership is $25 per year and runs from the time of purchase for 365 days. Entry fee is $70 but does not include big bass. Big Bass is an optional $10.

We used to do paper tournaments. With the changes in Bass Pass rules we now do Bass Pass tournaments whenever possible. During Bass Pass tournaments, Due to the 15-21" slot limit on Big Hill we live weigh a five fish limit 12" and over.

Div. 58 also fishes Bone Creek lake. Bass Pass weigh in at that location is 5 fish 15" and over.

If you haven't checked out ABA in the last couple of years, there has been a major change at the national championship. If you qualify in the top 250 in the national point standings you are guaranteed to fish out of your own boat all three days. You may draw a non-boater, but if you do not, you fish alone. No Boater on Boater pairings anymore.

Also changed at the national championship. Winner gets a 21TRX Triton. Highest finishing AOY gets a 21TRX Triton. The highest finishing Non-Boater gets a 19TRX Triton. All three winners based on their performance for the 3 day championship tournament.

If your interested in getting started in ABA, or have questions please feel free to contact me.

Eric Craft
    620-433-1780
    ecraft@usd101.com

That is new. Thanks for posting.

If I remember right, you pair people at the ramp? You always fish on Sat? Do you have a schedule?

3. Member
    Here is the link to all the ABA Divisions in Ks. http://www.centralmidwestbass.com/schedule_results.php I have fished with 66 & 58. Great group of guys to fish with!
    Nick Frazer
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Pin2win201