Thread: Anchor light

Anchor light

I fished our state tournament last weekend and there was a guy who had a talon anchor light where the led wrapped around the top cap..... looked to have the profile of the tzer light if that flood light we're to be 360° and it didn't stick up any bit higher than the stock cap. (No pop up)

My question is where can I find this unicorn? I never was able to catch up with the guy to find out.

We have ours, but they have a globe that will stick up. more than likely he just took rope led lighting and stuck it around the talon topcap.

3. Member
    Im considering getting some blue water LEDs because that looked very sharp. I know it wouldn't be coast guard approved of course.

Russel Marine sells them. Good idea & design. But if you have the travel cover for your Talons once the anchor light is installed on the cap you won't be able to use the cover unless you put a slit in the top. Was thinking really hard about getting them for mine but I have the travel covers.
    "Bet on a Vet, You Both Win"

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS

5. Member
    I don't want the light permanently sticking up like that.

6. Member
    I just bought some cheap white LED's off amazon and wrapped them around the top cap. Super bright and those caps on the talon are only about $10 so if you mess up no big deal really.

Roger that Darrenf ����
    "Bet on a Vet, You Both Win"

2021 Ranger RB190
    Mercury 115 Pro XS

8. Member
    It probably isn't the light you saw but you can get a nice light from Mike at Tricked Out Marine. I have one and it works great. Sticks on with a 3M pad on the bottom. It comes with connectors to wire it in as well which is a nice touch. Also fits well under the travel cover.

http://www.trickedoutmarine.com/prod...nn-kota-talon/

9. Gray
    I just ordered this light because I have used it before and worked great. You can get it with the suction cup and a rail clamp. Since I have the fold down bracket on my Talon I will clamp the light to the support pole with the clamp. It has a tether cord should it come off for any reason. I may try to mount it on the cap with heavy duty 2 sided 3m tape. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    2017 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150 4 Stroke
    Fortrex 80
    Minn Kota 10' Talon x2
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live