Banned

Can't catch a fish at 70 mph?

2. Member
    :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

4. Member
    It funny I used to own a Triton, but I don't think I ever said that, that's funny!!

When they say you cant catch a fish goin a hunnert i just say you cant catch one at 65 either

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

I can't catch one sitting still sometimes.

7. Member
    I had one guy once saying he was kinda keeping up to me. I didn't have the heart to tell him i was maybe half throttle and was just coasting down the lake. Now i'm hearing his telling ppl "oh his bullets not that fast"

Aint that the truth!!!
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    I had one guy once saying he was kinda keeping up to me. I didn't have the heart to tell him i was maybe half throttle and was just coasting down the lake. Now i'm hearing his telling ppl "oh his bullets not that fast"
    I was fishing Lake Russell a few years back. I was just cruising down the lake enjoying beautiful spring day. I had one of those feelings like someone was watching me kind of deals. I glanced to my left and noticed a fellow coming up gradually running a Triton. He was easing over closer and closer as he started to pass me. There was no doubt what he was trying to do, because we were in a part of the lake that was a mile wide and were the only 2 boats around. I gave him another look and noticed he was hunched over the wheel and he was white knuckling that steering wheel. He would glance over every second or two with that smile like he had accomplished a life long dream!!! Well I could not stand it any longer I had to wake this guy up and bring him back from dream land. I hammered down on the ole Merc and the next thing I saw was him veering off way way behind me.. I guess he did not like the taste of rooster tail!!!
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLET FAN View Post
    I was fishing Lake Russell a few years back. I was just cruising down the lake enjoying beautiful spring day. I had one of those feelings like someone was watching me kind of deals. I glanced to my left and noticed a fellow coming up gradually running a Triton. He was easing over closer and closer as he started to pass me. There was no doubt what he was trying to do, because we were in a part of the lake that was a mile wide and were the only 2 boats around. I gave him another look and noticed he was hunched over the wheel and he was white knuckling that steering wheel. He would glance over every second or two with that smile like he had accomplished a life long dream!!! Well I could not stand it any longer I had to wake this guy up and bring him back from dream land. I hammered down on the ole Merc and the next thing I saw was him veering off way way behind me.. I guess he did not like the taste of rooster tail!!!
    That's good stuff right there!! Love it!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    I can't catch one sitting still sometimes.
    This is my problem!
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

12. Member
    some people just don't know when to quit!!!

13. Member
    You might not be able to catch them @ 70 but you can scare the hell out of them.
    Last edited by Fear And Loathing; 09-16-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    When they say you cant catch a fish goin a hunnert i just say you cant catch one at 65 either
    Practiced that philosophy today
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

15. Member
    I haven't caught fish @ 12mph either....
    Former USAF Gunner B-52H

16. Banned
    I caught them faster at 0-60 though ....

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZ ONE View Post
    I caught them faster at 0-60 though ....
    Former USAF Gunner B-52H

18. Member
    Nothing worse than the taste of Rooster Tail......imo....
    Former USAF Gunner B-52H