Thread: Green River

Green River

Any body been on the Green River lately, going down next week just wondering if anything is working yet.

I went last Saturday and only caught 4 smalles on drop shot out of 55'. One was a nice 4 the others were 13".

3. Member
    That's DEEP !!!!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimclark View Post
    That's DEEP !!!!!!

Thats what i thought
    They aint got hands, set the hook

That's were they were

I am thinking about going there in about a month to fish the USA Bassin tournament I have never been there can someone get directions to the ramp (site one). I'm in Hopkinsville

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 59tomitriton View Post
    I am thinking about going there in about a month to fish the USA Bassin tournament I have never been there can someone get directions to the ramp (site one). I'm in Hopkinsville
    Go to Bowling Green as fast as possible, hit 65N to Cumberland Parkway, CP to first Columbia exit and TURN RIGHT!!!!!!1 (That will take you to Dale Hollow) otherwise turn left and go to Green. You are about 2:45 from there if pulling a boat. I'd suggest asking about how Green is fishing before making the trip, i've found most on here to be honest and helpful

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rude196 View Post
    Go to Bowling Green as fast as possible, hit 65N to Cumberland Parkway, CP to first Columbia exit and TURN RIGHT!!!!!!1 (That will take you to Dale Hollow) otherwise turn left and go to Green. You are about 2:45 from there if pulling a boat. I'd suggest asking about how Green is fishing before making the trip, i've found most on here to be honest and helpful
    believe it or not green fished better than dale last fall. Im gonna try to get out there and fish that usa bassin if i get time and i dont care to tell ya how the lakes fishing for me around that time. What is the date on the tourney?
    They aint got hands, set the hook

10/29 Twin Lakes Fall Division

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    believe it or not green fished better than dale last fall. Im gonna try to get out there and fish that usa bassin if i get time and i dont care to tell ya how the lakes fishing for me around that time. What is the date on the tourney?

11. Member
    As usual Stephen steps up to help. Good people right there.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    If I remember right, it is scheduled for Sunday, October 29th... I think it is scheduled the same weekend as the Cherokee Lake regional (I would be there too, if I wasn't already going to be on Cherokee). I'm planning to try to fish the Green River Lake Bass Club open on the 21st, though. Hope the weather plays nice. I'll be happy to share whatever I learn (if anything).

Clint