Back to Back Trips

So, my Sister in Law who lives in Springfield decides to get married on Saturday September 30th in Branson! The wifey say's she (which means WE) will be there. So I get to drive from Central Wisconsin to Branson MO. on Friday September 29th, and then back to Wisconsin on October 1. Then back to Stockton MO. on October 19th. Well, I guess I'll find out where all the road construction is etc... on the first trip down. Plus, I get an early stop at Bass Pro prior to the rally! I guess it's not all bad.
    Last edited by Crankb8; 09-14-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

Will you buy me one of everything you buy for yourself as Bass Pro so I'll know what the fish are biting?

Might be tough to explain to the wife why I need duplicates of everything, since i already have everything in Bass Pro Shops now!!

I sure wish I had a few days so i could figure out what the fish were doing there. Going to trust my gut and go with what has worked here in late September. I figure Southern MO will be a couple weeks behind us here.
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

4. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    You need to find Sportsman's Factory Outlet (Lews) Great prices on baits, oh and rods & reels.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

Your right, I have more lures now than my boat will hold, but always on lookout for something new, have a safe trip down