Tracker Owners ?

Is there any negotiating on the "no hassle, no haggle" prices shown on the Tracker website? Thinking about a Grizzly 1754 SC. Thanks

2. Member
    Not much negotiating on price as far as my deal was concerned. I did manage to get them to come up on the offer for my trade in and got them to throw in a couple of accessories at no cost.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

We've got an independent Tracker/Nitro dealer near me and they even take that "No Haggle" pricing serious. The only deals I got were on accessory prices added during purchase and even that was a fight since they thought I should just pay the Tracker website prices for items I was purchasing/installing with them and not the factory.

4. Member
    Thanks guys. I was afraid that was the case. I'll report back, if I have any success. I'm looking at a 2017 model, maybe that will help. Tom

5. Member
    No matter whether independent or BPS location all follow the same pricing. Tracker doesn't play the big markup "MSRP" games other brands do. Whatever you see online after you enter your zip code is the price of the boat. That being said, if a boat is a non-current model year then it can be discounted. An independent dealer can be as flexible as they want in terms of a clearance boat. An independent can also help you out with accessory prices or installation labor on a current model year boat, but the boat price cannot change. Some independents charge doc fees, etc. and some do not. Shop around.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squarebilljunkie View Post
    No matter whether independent or BPS location all follow the same pricing. Tracker doesn't play the big markup "MSRP" games other brands do. Whatever you see online after you enter your zip code is the price of the boat. That being said, if a boat is a non-current model year then it can be discounted. An independent dealer can be as flexible as they want in terms of a clearance boat. An independent can also help you out with accessory prices or installation labor on a current model year boat, but the boat price cannot change. Some independents charge doc fees, etc. and some do not. Shop around.
    Not so sure about this. Years ago I was looking at a leftover Z9 at BPS. It was discounted considerably BUT still non negotiable.

OP, If you buy from BPS, they normally offer gift cards as incentive as well as a % off card good for a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Not so sure about this. Years ago I was looking at a leftover Z9 at BPS. It was discounted considerably BUT still non negotiable.

OP, If you buy from BPS, they normally offer gift cards as incentive as well as a % off card good for a couple years.
    I bought from independent Tracker/Nitro dealer and also got the gift card incentive and Tracker Owner VIP card which is 20% off all BPS brands for 2 years and they added an extra year for military.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBBLMAXX View Post
    Is there any negotiating on the "no hassle, no haggle" prices shown on the Tracker website? Thinking about a Grizzly 1754 SC. Thanks
    Nope
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

9. Member
    I just put in an order for a 2018 190TX and there was no negotiating, checked several dealers all same price. I was able to negotiate some upgrades with my boat dealer but that was about it.

I'm about to order a 195 but I've bought 2 in the past and ur lucky to get $100 bucks off but as noted above you can strong arm them on extras the last one I bought I let it sit there 2 days but I got a water pressure gauge at no charge but cut the price no chance
    2023 ranger 198p

11. Member
    Two things... I thought on non current boats they did drop prices so at this point they might negotiate on a 2017 at an independent dealership.

The other thing is that I can't believe you guys think that the "low" MSRP means they don't have profit. That's comical because nobody would be an independent nitro/tracker dealership if the margins weren't similar to other brands and you've brainwashed people to think that they shouldn't negotiate. Sounds like a win for them. Now I understand that they can't now but I remember around 2000 seeing/talking to independent nitro/tracker dealerships who were more than willing to deal.

12. Member
    Thanks again for all the replies. I ended up with a 2017 Grizzly 1754 SC. It was left over and I saved $ 1,100.00 off a 2018. MSRP was $300.00 less in 2017 and they offered $800.00 discount. So I'm happy with that.
    Now my next question. I see new 175 Trackers with 45 lb. Edge TM. Is that enough for my boat, or should I spend another $100-150 for a 55lb ? Thanks, you guys are a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBBLMAXX View Post
    Thanks again for all the replies. I ended up with a 2017 Grizzly 1754 SC. It was left over and I saved $ 1,100.00 off a 2018. MSRP was $300.00 less in 2017 and they offered $800.00 discount. So I'm happy with that.
    Now my next question. I see new 175 Trackers with 45 lb. Edge TM. Is that enough for my boat, or should I spend another $100-150 for a 55lb ? Thanks, you guys are a big help.
    A 45lb will work but a tin rigs major downfall is being blown around so easy. That being said I had a 70lb Maxxum on my 2016 175 TXW and now have a 80lb Fortrex on my RT 178.
    2020 Ranger RT188P
    Mercury 115 ProXS CT/23P Tempest/Atlas Hydraulic 6”/Sportsman 2 Powerpoles/Ultrex 80
    Humminbird Helix 9 MSI/Humminbird Helix 9 MDI+/Humminbird Mega 360

14. Member
    Don't get the 45. Upgrade to at least the 55. My PT190 barely moved with the 46MG tour pro series it came with. I put an 80 on it.