Razor 4 or 4XL for my Stratos?

I mostly use my Bravo XS 25P on the big reservoirs, but have been using a 23 P High 5 on our missouri river sand delta.

I would like another 4 blade as the 5 blade hole shot is not as good as my other props. Also reverse sucks and weeds get in prop easier.

I could use one of my 3 blades, but I don't want to run them in the shallow sandy water. My main 3 blade is a 25 yamaha SHO. I have a 24 P TXP for back up. I run a Stratos 294 with 200 SHO.

From what I've read a razor 4 may not have the better hole shot a 4xl will have. They both will run stiffer than my current props so I may need a 23P.

Main priority is hole shot and slow on plane speed.

2. Member
    I would call Mark and ask him .Both are his prop's. I think the 4XL is close the the Bravo XS.
    Far my info . Hi many rpm's can your motor turn the Bravo XS 25p . I run a standard Bravo 1 with vent holes 24p to 6000rpms with my older Stratos 201 2.5 200 hp mercury .Has a Bravo XS 25 i did to send to him for repairs and took the pitch out to make a true 24p prop .

Just want to see what the XS prop will do to the stern as the Bravo 1 has the flare still on it and picks the whole boat up .

I have a 294 stratos with a 200 pro xs. I tested a razor xl and it will get out of the hole almost instantly, pulls extremely hard mid range and lifts the whole boat. Its 2-3 mph slower on the top end than the txp that mark blueprinted. You might ask him about a smaller diameter razor xl. Could be the best of both worlds.

Any pitch suggestions? The 25P bravo will run close to 6000 rpm solo light load.

Well the razor 4 xl is stiff compared to a bravo 1. It ran the same rpms as a fury 3 blade. It will run similar in rpms to the txp from my experience.