Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gorilla Hull on my Outlaw

I am getting gorilla hull applied to my Gambler Outlaw. Should be able to pick it up next week!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

Post a pic when it's done.

3. Member
    I will. I am having them fill the old trolling motor holes on the front deck as well.
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

Can you give us an update on performance before and after when everything done?
    Gambler 2200/250 Pro XS

5. Member
    Sure I will be happy to do that. I am going to test it on Toledo Bend when I pick it up from their shop. There is a ramp about a mile from the shop.

Interested. I'm thinking about having this installed on my Gambler.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

7. Member
    I can tell you this. Al and his wife are fantastic people to deal with! When he takes your boat in it is under covered storage. I was totally impressed when I dropped my boat off.

8. Member
    I am totally impressed with the staff from Toledo Fiberglass. They go out of their way to keep you updated as to the progress of your boat. Customer service is everything in this day and time and they are Second to None in my opinion!

9. Member
    They have the Gorilla Hull applied!

10. Member

Looks good Henry, interested also and cant wait to see it in person, and flip a fish in it when you show me the honey holes

12. Major Flagelator Gamblinman's Avatar
    Did they happen to mention how much weight the coating weighs applied?
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

13. Member
    They told me around 32 lbs of added weight. They are going to wet sand and buff out the entire boat and I also have them filling the old mounting holes for the trolling motor. It would be my pleasure to take you out in it lil red 02. When I go pick it up next week I am taking everything I took off and we will test the hull on Toledo Bend. I told Al there is no way I am going to be that close to Toledo Bend and not fish it. The last time I fished Toledo Bend was January of 1975.

14. Member
    Awesome. Have thought about doing this to my 2100.

15. Member
    Over the years there had been three different trolling motors mounted on the front deck. There was 12 different holes up there. I had them repair all of them. I am totally impressed with their workmanship! I also am having them fix a crack in the rear deck over the livewell. Once the repairs are complete they are going to wet sand and buff it all out. I can't wait to make the trip to pick it back up!

16. Member
    Looks great!
    1993 Gambler 206

Looks great, my boat needs some of their love for sure!