Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I am not sure about a through the hull transducer. I only had them carpet the cockpit area. I had already done the front and back decks. They are supplying the carpet and doing the removal and installing the new carpet for 800. I just simply don't have the time to tackle doing the cockpit area. They finished the wet sanding and buffing today and they are going to send me pics of it tomorrow. I can't wait to go and get it.
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

2. Member
    I wished I had taken more pics of what it looked like before they started the repairs. I am totally amazed at how good it looks now!
    1998 Gambler Outlaw with a 2019 Suzuki 200SS, Ultrex Trolling motor with 360 imaging, two Helix 10's at the bow and two Helix 10's at the helm, and a custom Amera Trail trailer with Gator-Bak bunks on it!

What was the wait time in getting in to Toledo Fiberglass?

I ask because as of Thursday, I'll need to either put a Gator Hull (Local - Lake Fork Fiberglass) or a Gorilla Hull on my boat. Punched a hole in the Gambler on a sharp stob.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

4. Member
    I had spoke with them for a while and set up my time to bring it months ago. However I took a shot and took my boat to them early and it worked out that they could get it in. Al and Elizabeth are Great People!

5. Member
    Well all the glass work is done and they have wet sanded and buffed it out. I Love how my Gambler looks now!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    Shines like a new penny!

7. Member
    Well all the glass work is done and they have wet sanded and buffed it out. I Love how my Gambler looks now!!

8. Member
    Very nice
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15

9. Member
    Thanks! I am very happy! I made a decision to keep this Gambler instead of buying a newer boat and I am tickled I did!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    What was the wait time in getting in to Toledo Fiberglass?

I ask because as of Thursday, I'll need to either put a Gator Hull (Local - Lake Fork Fiberglass) or a Gorilla Hull on my boat. Punched a hole in the Gambler on a sharp stob.
    i was told 6 to 8 weeks. They take your name, address, and number and put you in the lineup. About a week before they will give you a call to bring it. I didn't ask how many were in front of me, but like he says they are real nice people to deal with.

11. Member
    Thats what they told me as well. I got lucky and they had some boats that were dealing with insurance claims. So since mine was there and i was paying for it i got bumped up.

12. Major Flagelator Gamblinman's Avatar
    Because of this.....

hole2.jpg

I'm going to have the Gator Hull applied. Mike at Lake Fork Fiberglass can get me in next week.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

13. Member
    Ouch!!! Good Luck with your repair!!!

14. Member
    They got the carpet done!

15. Member
    All the wet sanding and buffing is done as well. I am very happy with how my Gambler looks!

16. Member
    Now it's time to make the trip back to pick it up! I am going to fish Toledo Bend for a few days when I go though! Al and his crew at Toledo Fiberglass are Great People! I am very pleased with how my Gambler looks and very anxious to get it on the water to see how it performs with the Gorilla Hull applied!

17. Member
    All the wet sanding and buffing is done as well. I am very happy with how my Gambler looks!

Beautiful boat!