Anyone else deal with EZ Loader custom?

Ordered a custom aluminum trailer end of May. About a month ago, only because I asked EZ Loader directly, they said it was complete but wouldn't ship because it would cost more than the trailer is worth to ship it by itself (for what it cost, I call total BS on that....) and that they needed some other trailers to be ordered for the east coast before they'd ship. Today my dealer spoke to them and was told some parts were on back order and thats why it hasn't shipped.

So deal with EZ Loader Custom division at your own risk. EZ Loader is welcome to chime in here and attempt some kind of defense, but this whole damned thing is indefensible. Either its built and they won't ship because they don't want to pay or its not complete and its been since 5/29 that we ordered it. Luckily I haven't paid the full amount yet, I have half a mind to not pay the $500 shipping fee that was a part of my invoice.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

2. Member
    Hmmm. I understand their logic, it costs them less to ship a bunch of trailers than one-at-a-time. Where are they located? You might consider picking it up or checking with U-ship. Keep the $500.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=u+sh...hrome&ie=UTF-8

3. Member
    Yeah, they are in MO, I'm in VA. It ain't close. I get their point of view too but how long is a customer expected to wait on the company because they want to save on shipping? I've looked at shipping vehicles and boats before, trying to get me to believe that it would cost more than 5 grand to ship is insulting.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp