Thread: Legend Seats

Legend Seats

Who makes the seats for Legend? Anyway to bypass Legend and buy directly from the provider?

2. Member
    Deans canvas makes them as well as the legend covers

4. Member
    You can buy directly from dean's, but they will not put any,legend stuff on them. Not sure they offer the STX material or gel inserts though.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I would think that possibly Legend also buys at a greatly discounted price due to volume. That discount wouldn't be offered to an end user in addition to the possible restriction of adding copyrighted logos and such as mentioned above. So, may actually be cheaper to buy from Legend ... Just my 2¢

6. Member
    Unless something has changed since I talked to them, there is nothing discounted about going through Legend. I still may buy them through Legend, but they are pretty expensive.

Legend was ridiculous when I asked about the seats...I believe it was approximately $1,400 for a pair of STX seats...Dean's told me they wouldn't sell me a Legend seat without getting the "OK" from Legend first...Even without the branding...They do make a seat that is very similar and they will use the STX material to make it for a fraction of the cost quoted by Legend...