love my new putter

Picked up a odyssey versa yesterday, played 36 holes today and I think I three putted 2 holes. One putted more than anything today, and drained a 40ft putt for birdie. Old putter was a ping anser, and it was so inconsistent if you got out of the very small sweet spot. I've had that ping for 25 years, and you could hit the same putt 3 times and have 3 very different results. Didn't have that happen all day, and one of the three putts today was when I grabbed the old ping.

Now if I can get my short irons worked out I feel like I could actually be decent at golf.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

See...you just proved it's the clubs and not the golfer. My wife thinks I'm a liar when I say those clubs sitting in the corner are bad. She says I have to many bad clubs. Told her when they start cooperating like she does I'll stop buying new ones.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

I was at a yard sale about 4 years ago. There was a TM Daytona Rossa putter there marked at $40. I offered the guy $20, he countered with $25. I agreed. His wife who was within earshot went ballistic. "You're going to just give that putter away for $25?! You're nuts!!"
    He held to his guns. It had a brand new jumbo Winn grip on it with the original TM putter bootie.

Best damn putter I've ever owned. I actually walk up to 6-8 footers expecting to make them and even those out 10-12 feet seem doable. Couldn't be happier.