Thread: Fuel Issue

Fuel Issue

I have a 2015 200 pro xs. If I need serial number I'll get it and post it. My questions are only about the fuel line. 1st....my motor quit on me the other day and I found the priming bulb on fuel line was imploded or sucked in toward itself. After squeezing it around and getting line back primed motor cranked and ran fine. After awhile it did it again. Happened several times yesterday. Does this sound like the bulb is bad or fuel line clogged or another issue.
    2nd....If I replace bulb can I use the ethanol rated one at WalMart or do I need a special one? No boat dealers in town. Nearest one is hour away.
    Thanks for y'all's help. Awesome responses on here

Sounds like a restriction between the bulb and fuel pickup. Could also be a bad bulb, I know they'll do weird things if they break inside and the check balls get stuck. You can try a bulb from Walmart if you wanna eliminate the bulb, but for longevity I've had better luck with the mercury bulbs. Nothing wrong with your motor tho.
    1995 Allison XB-2003 225 Super Mag. It's slow and I'm ok with that.

3. Member
    ^^^^^ what he said
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................