Considering NOS 2016 FX 21 LE

Just sold my 2008 Basscat Cougar and I am Considering purchasing a NOS 2016 FX 21 LE for a retirement boat. Obviously, their are substantial financial savings on the NOS 2016 model. Any insight on this model year skeeter verses 17 or 18. The other boat I am considering is a 2018 Basscat Caracal. Any thoughts on the two are appreciated.

Doc

2. Member
    that will be a tough call. I came out of an 09 puma into an 09 21 iclass and really like it. they both have their own little parts that I like but since they cannot be joined together, I would have to go basscat if it were my final boat. the skeeter boat has a better overall ride but without the 80 mph plus speed of the cat. the storage would be a toss up as there are pros and cons to each. they both have given great customer support and should be around for many more years unless morris decides to buy the entire boating world of boat builders.

3. Member
    If you consider a 2017 Fx21, don't rule out a Zx250. Very similiar boat, good savings too. Many changes from 16 to 17 on the Fx line.
    Layouts and options are all on you.

4. Member
    Thanks for the thoughts.

5. Member
    I have a 2016 Fx20le. Love it so far. 80 hours in and rides like a dream and will run when I need it to. 74.8mph on gps with a 25 T1 and I can drive it with one hand at that speed. Things I don't like. I can't remember to put the latches down all the time. Those things hurt when you sit or step on one. Water will come over the back pretty easy coming off pad if you don't goose the engine. The compartments are a tad smaller than the compartments on my zx series was. I really like the ride and The padded deck super comfortable seats and the limited edition colors are awesome.