Thread: Poles went down

USA Poles went down

Poles went down on their own today without me doing so. One came up when hit up button, the other didn't. Tried repeatedly and still didn't. Went in reverse a little and finally came up slowly. This pole has been slower than the other since I've had it. New boat this year. Any thoughts?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmay View Post
    Poles went down on their own today without me doing so. One came up when hit up button, the other didn't. Tried repeatedly and still didn't. Went in reverse a little and finally came up slowly. This pole has been slower than the other since I've had it. New boat this year. Any thoughts?
    I would go in and reprogram all the remotes ( 10 min) process. Next I would check the fluid level in the slower pole, if pole is slower then the other adjust the speed of that pole to match the faster one in the app. New boat this year as in new or new to you ? How old are the poles. if older could check the filter screens in the slower pump.

3. Member
    New boat last month. Blades, new to poles. Which app do I need to download? How do I reprogram remotes? Sorry, first time with these and haven't done much homework on them

4. Member
    Down loaded c monster app. Poles are on app to boat now, but stays on reading data and turns off after a while. What to do?

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Press and hold down the program button on both pumps for 3 seconds you will hear an audible beep followed by green light being solid, push the down button on remote, switch or foot controller. Repeat process for the up. You will have to do this for all of the remotes, dash switches etc.

6. Member
    App is not recognizing poles