Blazer 202 Value

Good morning,
    Been looking for a newer boat for myself and spotted this Blazer yesterday on CL. Owner asking 17,500. Yamaha 250 with 350 hours. Basically no electronics to speak of. Ad states new seats and carpet. It also states new clearcoat. This is what bothers me about ad. I've never seen a gel boat with clearcoat overlaid. Probably above water line, but wanted some insight from Blazer owners or someone with previous experience. Ad states one owner so I'm calling today to inquire. 5 hours away so want to verify some facts before traveling and with storm approaching it might just have to wait unit next weekend if it is still available. Thanks for your input.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Way too high.....more like $12,500.

3. Member
    Wow, I don't think he is going to want to deal with that price point. Thanks for your input.

4. Banned
    I'm a little farther away from you, But I have a Blazer 202 Pro v dual console, with a Minnkota ulterra, newer carpet and seats, Garmin 93SV, tandem trailer, and a 225 Pro max with CLE lower unit and alien cowl id let go for 12,500.

5. Member
    Thanks T-racer. I'm keeping my search at 300 miles or so right now. Dallas is right at 900 miles from home. Thanks again for offer, sounds like you have a good setup for a fair price. Also I'm definitely looking at single console configuration.

6. Banned
    Appreciate it Warren, hope you find what you are looking for! Look on Facebook. Saw some good deals the other day there on used Blazers in the bass boat sale group. Saw one 98 202 single console with a blown 225 OX66 for only 2500....