Thread: A idea

Banned

A idea

Talking to a friend lastnight a former service member Navy don't hold that against him he is a great guy. Anyway talking about what boat if money was no object. My idea was a 797 in a Marine Corps theme red and gold, EGA on the sides, U.S.M.C. on the back or sides, EGA in the carpet. So we talked about all services boats like a white and blue for the Airforce, blue and gold for the Navy etc etc.

So theirs my idea for Charger.....design a "patriots" line of color schemes for your boats as a option. Bet your sales would go nutts. Like he said being on his 4th Triton he be in a Charger as soon as he could get it delivered.

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    If you call Joe he will make any color you can want.They have even done Mary Kay pink

3. Banned
    The colors wouldn't be a problem question would be the insignia. I would want it under the gel coat not a cheap sticker.

4. Banned
    Attachment 296801
    How hard would it be to put that in the gel say right below the Charger marks?

5. Member
    Jarhead I have an idea, have it stitched in the seats from the factory. I bet they could do that.

6. Banned
    Naw wouldn't be the Marine way gotta make it big and highly visible so the whole world knows. But I like that idea might just add that also.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    If you call Joe he will make any color you can want.They have even done Mary Kay pink
    Pictures or it didn't happen... Dan

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Don't they spray clear first? Do the clear add a good quality sticker and then layer up the rest of the colors!!

Wouldn't that work without too much trouble!!

9. Member
    Don't forget your deck emblem like the mercury emblem

10. Banned
    Oh gotta have that. Might even remove the decals off the motor and have them replaced.