Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yup we are hoping for the best. I know the fishing will be tough for a bit
    2000 520vx Ranger
    250 PRO XS
    SERIAL#2B115788/ 25P Fury 4/ 25P Fury 3 blade

Sara, Myself and the dog hunkered down in Fort Meyers.... We are all ok and the truck took no damage. Going to check on house, car and boat tomorrow.... hopefully everything is ok..

3. Member
    I have a minor roof leak, 3 leaking windows and bubbling paint on the exterior stucco here in Ocala. Praying for you all to the south of me and Jacksonville. You had it a lot worse. Be safe!!!!

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    Sara, Myself and the dog hunkered down in Fort Meyers.... We are all ok and the truck took no damage. Going to check on house, car and boat tomorrow.... hopefully everything is ok..
    Damn storm is chasing me from Tally up to Bham!! Looks like JAX is under the gun. All you guys over there be safe.

5. Member
    Safe here. Hell of a mess. Minor damage.
    No power and probably without for awhile.
    We took the eye. Weakened at least.
    Power poles and trees snapped all over.
    Going to need a few extra bags this time.

6. Member
    Dodged the bullet here in Tampa! House had zero damage and only two section of a wooden fence need repaired. Surprisingly I never lost power.... yet.

For a while it looked bad for us, but the eye went East of us about 30 miles and spared us over here even though Sarasota got beat up pretty bad.

Boat took a couple scratches in it as I was loading stuff on the deck to make room for a vehicle in the garage with the boat, boat, but I am not even going to complain about that at all. I will call those my Irma memory marks.

God is great!
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

Checked on house this morning... just lost some shingles and pool screens... truck, car and boat all intact with zero damage... eye went right over us... we have a lot to be thankful for....

8. Member
    Got home to find basically only minor damage to home...boats and car ok. MUCH better than my fears! Hope y'all fared well!!
    BOB GASKINS TARPON SPRINGS,FL
    07 TR186 150 OPTI

9. Member
    We had no damage to our home, vehicles, boat or horse, and no power loss here by I95 in St Augustine. However neighboring communities and people on the St John's weren't as lucky. Hoping everyone else is hanging in there!

10. Member
    Tallahassee checking in. We came out clean, never lost power. Very thankful. Overall just a few down trees in the neighborhood. It missed us for the most part. All told my weather station in my backyard recorded 4 inches of rain and a peak wind gust of 58mph at about 4am Monday. We were lucky. Praying for the people of the Keys, it will be YEARS before they're back to normal

11. Gray
    My neighbor went down hwy 13 S today to check on a friends house on the river. It's really a mansion and not a house but had about 15 big oaks down and then went to the dock which was gone and said he couldn't see a dock left within his eyesight. I hope that's wrong, some people put big money to repair docks from Matthew. Navigating the river will be dangerous.
    2017 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150 4 Stroke
    Fortrex 80
    Minn Kota 10' Talon x2
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    Damn storm is chasing me from Tally up to Bham!! Looks like JAX is under the gun. All you guys over there be safe.
    Fred, how did you come out of this?... everything ok?.. if you need anything let me know.... hope all is well..

Our place in Crescent City (Putnam County) still w/o power as of 10am Sept 13th...2 neighbors stayed and will contact us when power is back...
    we have been at daughter's house in Jacksonville where lost power only 24 hours, came back 6:50pm Monday..

San Jose Blvd in Jacksonville got hammered with huge trees down, some over 2 lanes of highway...

Yesterday we ate at Avenue Mall, food court all serving...about 1/3 of stores open...gas no big issue ...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

14. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Vic, we lucked up big time never lost power (have text notification) no damage to anything only lost a few limbs and palm fronds. Was much worse last year when Hermine came thru. Glad you all are safe down there.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelman View Post
    Our place in Crescent City (Putnam County) still w/o power as of 10am Sept 13th...2 neighbors stayed and will contact us when power is back...
    we have been at daughter's house in Jacksonville where lost power only 24 hours, came back 6:50pm Monday..

San Jose Blvd in Jacksonville got hammered with huge trees down, some over 2 lanes of highway...

Yesterday we ate at Avenue Mall, food court all serving...about 1/3 of stores open...gas no big issue ...
    My place was still without power. About to load up here in North Pasco and head that way again, and hope it comes back on today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12