Thread: 2013 19xs help

2013 19xs help

I'm looking at a very nice 2013 triton 19xs with a 225 pro xs with 71 hours on the motor. I am currently in a z20 ranger with a 225 pro xs. How is everyone liking there 19xs boat I've never rode in a triton before. Also I'm concerned about the front deck width. Boat my boat and the triton have a 95" beam but how big is the front deck compared to my ranger? Any help is appreciated

I have a '13 19XS and love it. Very stable boat to fish from and I've had no problems with the size of the front deck (I'm a big guy and have never even thought it was a problem). I just have a very hard time with the chine walk but I rarely want to go over 60 anyway.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

1vgot a 14 19xs. Im pretty big too. Great boat that rides great and drives great. The boat in my sig is my boat and it runs in the 70s with no walk.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

I've got a 2012 19SE (same boat) and love the front deck. I traded in a Triton 21XHP to buy the 19SE and it rides about as smooth as my 21' Triton did. The deck offers plenty of room for storage and not bad for fishing 2 people up front.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

5. Member
    No complaints with my 14

6. Member
    Good deal thanks guys I was worried going out of my ranger to a narrower boat but sounds like there's not much of a difference in stability

7. Member
    I have a 2012 19xs elite package and love it. The front deck is wider than the TR20 I used to own. The front deck carries the width forward more than many other brands and easily allows two men to fish off the front. The padded carpet on the front deck is awesome especially when you kneel down to lip a fish. I also really like the twin lids in the center of the front deck as opposed to the one large compartment lid the Rangers and the larger tritons use. I'm personally not a fan of lifting a lid that looks to be taller than me when opened even with two gas shocks. The only negative I have with the 19xs front deck is with the port side rod storage. It has a factory installed rod organizer set up for 12 rods(3 row of 4 rods) and rods over 7' long will not fit in the outermost vertical column. The other 9 slides work fine for longer rods. It's not too bad for me cause I have three 6'8" rods that I store in those three spots. Overall, it's been an awesome rig and layout!