1990 Hydrasport DV-TSX storage compartments & Windshields

I've had my 1990 Hydrasport DV-TSX for two seasons now, and its a great ride. Not all that important, but I'm curious. The insides of my smaller storage compartments are yellowish to off white. Was that the original color or were they pure white when new, and faded over time? I'm thinking of spraying them with white flex seal to brighten them up.

Secondly, I still have the original windshields that are somewhat square with a pinkish tint. Do you know of anyone that offers more modern rounded looking windshields that would fit? Its a dual console.

2. Member
    I've got a '95 185E dual console that I've been parting out. I've still got the windshield. I'd you could send me some measurements, I'll check to see if mine might work for you.

3. Member
    Frank the inside of the compartments were never white,Original windshields were made by Custom Mold and Tint,Monticello AR,and were a dark smoke color.

4. Member
    I will take some measurements GoFastBoater. Do you have both windshields or just one? Would you mind sharing a Facebook name if you have one? I'd like to coorespond through Messenger, as I don't get on here as often as Id like. Pllus maybe you could send me a pic of the windshields. You can search my name Frank Thomas, Marion, NY on Facebook. Thanks.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info swamprat but my windshields are original and definately not smoke color. Wish I could post a pic, but everytime I try, it fails to upload. There is a pic in the Hydrasport boat pics section. Maybe the last or second to last page?

6. Member
    GoFastBoater, I have a friend who is restoring his 185E, He wants to know what is the E for, or what does it stand for.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wells View Post
    GoFastBoater, I have a friend who is restoring his 185E, He wants to know what is the E for, or what does it stand for.
    Extended Deck maybe

8. Shore Whore Extraordinair hsb's Avatar
    The E series was the less appointed model, don't ever recall reading what the E stood for but maybe Economy. I know mine was an LS185 which the LS stood for Lightning Series.
    Kevin D
    Fort Mill, SC
    Boatless bank beater