Thread: Jumped in deep!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Nice read and explanation. I'm still at the learning to trim to slow and correct for my bad steering and not picking up the roll and drop off to the right. How does a 4 blade prop do? is it the same?

2. Member
    I got a 25 Fury 4 I can sell you if you want it. I think it did improve control, but I still prefer my Fury 3 blade.

3. Member
    Have you put in anymore seat time? Sounds like you were about there! I'm am on Lanier quite a bit...I am not an expert driver but I would be more than happy to help. I wanted to sale my boat 15 minutes after I took it out alone.i know the struggle and frustration. I got help and put in the seat time now I love a high performance boat.
    BULLET 20XRD/Mercury 300 XS

4. rthomas
    don't over trim

5. Member
    I’ve been so busy at work. Out of town all last week. So the answer is no. But I plan to put the boat back on the lift next week.
    and Start fishing! Would love to meet up.

6. Member
    If you don’t drive over 65 much do you need to worry about chine walk?

7. Member
    No my puma it is rock solid at 68. And handles very well. At that speed even with light loads it will turn very well and doesn’t slide a lot.
    I'm sure because of the length of wetted hull area with the trim at that point( speed is trim after 60). It’s realy not flying or up on just on the middle pad of the boat yet. That’s were it gets sporty. And at my light loads seems to be around 70. I’m still gathering seat time, and haven’t run much at 70 pluss lately, but it’s still so fun learning. You have inspired me to put on my jacket and head to the boat. I’m sure this cool air will have me working in no time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12