Z-Man ElaZtech Storage Tip

Sorry if this is old news, but I learned something today and felt I needed to share incase others did not know.

Today I opened a Panno box that I had mixed a TRD with my senko's from my last time out (about a month ago) and boy was I surprised at what I saw in my Plano box! It as a giant gooey mess!!!

For those who do not know, DO NOT mix the ElaZtech series baits with any other plastic. Storing them in the original package is the easiest way to store them without worries

BTW on the back of the ElaZtech packages Z-Man tells you not to mix plastics, but I never read it....

Hope this helps someone out down the road from making the same mistake I made.
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

2. Member
    Yep, found out the hard way too. Apparently Zman makes their baits out of caustic radioactive material that seems to cause problems in or out of the water....but they do catch fish.
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI

3. Member
    Don't toss one down on the front deck in the sun to use a different color either. They melt

4. Member
    Yeah, but they are still awesome. That turd is something special in certain situations.