Franklin Pierce results

Another tourney in the books this summer is just flying by. The day started out a little chilly but I think that helped keep the boat traffic down for most of the day. That place can get pretty busy.
    It ended up getting nice and warm later on. Unfortunately for most of us the bass just didn't want to cooperate.
    That's been my story all year. We paid two spots. Great job by the winners and thanks to everyone who came.

First went to Bob and Jerry with 5 fish for 9.03 congrats guys nice job.
    Second and lunker LG went to Mac with 4 for 8.79 with a 2.54 lunker. Congrats Mac great job.
    I got lucky and landed lunker SM with a 4.69 Small mouth.

I'll try and put a few pics up later this week.
    Thanks again to all who came it was nice to see everyone. The next and last stop of the year is September 17th at Monomonac lake.
    Hope to see some of you there.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

2. Moderator
    Was a good time, good to see everyone. Congrats to the winners. Will definitely fish there again. Tim you need to post a pic of your lunker smallie.

A big thanks to Bob for giving me a ride and a bigger thanks to Frank for not being available to giving me a ride

That was one long day...was about asleep by the time I made it home

Congrats guys

5. Member
    Congrats to the winners, that was one tough day.

6. Member
    Sounds like a hard day, but we bet it was still fun. Way to go you guys !!

Glad I could finally participate in a T. It was great seeing all of you again.

Fishing was a little tough to start. Wish I could have fished a little more than I did.

Thank you Shaun for stopping when I flagged you down and later looking for me when the day was about over. I checked my records and I'm about due for a new battery. I've had this boat 16 years. I've had 3 sets of trolling motor batteries but I've never bought a cranking battery. Wish I had realized that before!!! lol.

Thank you Tim for hosting a saturday Tournament. I know how tough Saturdays can be for you.

8. rgoss66892
    It was nice to see everybody especially since I missed the last get together at Rod's house!!!. Had a good time fishing with Jerry.