Was in Crivitz, WI - Saw a couple Cobras

Was in Crivitz, WI - Saw a couple Cobras

I snapped a few photos for you all. Click on the for the larger version.

Cobra:

Coral:

2. Member
    Sorry but the wrap makes me sick to look at it. Other than that either one doesn't look too bad.

3. Member
    ^Agreed. Love the older fleck paint graphics. My blue on white is just beautiful. The red/yellow seats are ugly as well. Not a big fan of the high back rear seats as well. Love the older food down style. I would like to take my center rear out and upgrade to the new one you can use as a step.

Gotta agree on the wraps...kinda cheezy.... I'd sure like to see that blocky looking part on the front of the consoles smoothed out.

Tom

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomM View Post
    Gotta agree on the wraps...kinda cheezy.... I'd sure like to see that blocky looking part on the front of the consoles smoothed out.

Tom
    I would have to agree. I had an 02 201 that I bought new just before they went under and it was a great boat. Sleek lines and beautiful in the water. Fished awesome. But I do not see this design and business plan going far. The boat just does not look right to me, kinda like an afterthought. And yes the wrap is horrid. I can't speak for performance but it looks to run more flat than the older ones.

6. Member
    Yikes! That poor Coral! I was excited to see them at first but the more I look at them I think they are trying too hard. The windshield is nice but too tall. Good luck climbing on the boat from the ladder. There should be something there to grip your feet on or you are gonna eat it! I know I'll keep the one I got.
    2000 Viper Coral 202/225 Pro Xs
    Ghost, HDS Lives, etc, etc.

7. Member
    Yes and McDonald's theme colors on the seats on that coral look horrid.

8. Member

Yuck

Cobras were good looking boats that had eye appeal. These have none of that. Is there a current bass boat in current production that looks as cheap as these?

9. Member
    Somebody that knows these guys should tap them on the shoulder and bring them to reality. I hope they got plenty money to support their boat building hobby. The boat is most definitely far off its competitors. To each his own I guess but I had my doubts when I saw the first one being built.

10. Member
    Legend is a mile closer than these
    "No man stands taller than one who stoops to help a child"

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat29 View Post
    Somebody that knows these guys should tap them on the shoulder and bring them to reality. I hope they got plenty money to support their boat building hobby. The boat is most definitely far off its competitors. To each his own I guess but I had my doubts when I saw the first one being built.
    I saw the bass boat back in April of 2016 at their restaurant in Crivitz. Lot of things that I thought needed to be changed, the wrap, material of the seats looks weird and didn't seem to fit snug, front deck layout. I always wanted to talk to the owner when he is at the restaurant, seems like they've been posting video on social media I.E. facebook. Believe he owns the ski hut in Crivitz also.
    2003 Skeeter ZX200

12. Member
    They need to look at the 95' to 01' paint schemes with the heavy flake and solid colors.
    .................. Today is ALWAYS the best day to go fishin!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yumdinger View Post
    They need to look at the 95' to 01' paint schemes with the heavy flake and solid colors.
    Believe they couldn't use previous color schemes or logo.
    2003 Skeeter ZX200

14. Member
    Color schemes and Color Layouts has nothing to do with Legal Matters, then every brand would sue eachother