Thread: PP on Lowrance

PP on Lowrance

I've blue toothed my pp's to both of my HDS units. Is there a way to keep the pp's 'chained' together on the units? It seems I have to remember to re-chain them each time I take the boat out. BTW, this is a great feature!! I don't need the floor buttons now.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter Man View Post
    I've blue toothed my pp's to both of my HDS units. Is there a way to keep the pp's 'chained' together on the units? It seems I have to remember to re-chain them each time I take the boat out. BTW, this is a great feature!! I don't need the floor buttons now.

I think this is going to be on the Lowrance side. Maybe give them a call or post in Lowrance forum. The 1st thing I would do is update the Lowrance unit or make sure you are running the latest and greatest. Seems updates tend to fix a lot of little things like this.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    I think this is going to be on the Lowrance side. Maybe give them a call or post in Lowrance forum. The 1st thing I would do is update the Lowrance unit or make sure you are running the latest and greatest. Seems updates tend to fix a lot of little things like this.

4. Member
    I'll check on the Lowrance forum. Both units are up to date.

Thanks guys!

I know this is a long shot, but can this be done with Humminbird units? Probably not, because Minn Kota and Humminbird are the same parent company. Worth a shot to ask though!!
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X