2003 Evinrude 200 Bogging down

I have a 2003 Evinrude E200fplstm with 270 hours or so. Engine starts and runs fine, but bogs on Holeshot sometimes? It doesn't do it everytime tho? I changed fuel filters and it seemed to get better, but has still done it occasionally. Engine checked out good per the Evinrude mechanic here.

So far I have changed the primer bulb, check fuel lines for deterioration, changed both fuel water separator's.

I remember reading something about the clear roller and I think it's still on there? It's a clearish tube over a plastic arm with a small o-ring at the top?

2. Member
    Have you checked your spark plugs? Make sure they are cleaned up, gapped to .028 and properly indexed. Also check your exhaust pressure sensor. If it is plugged up or damaged it can create issues. These are just a couple easy things to verify.

3. Member
    The mechanic put new plugs in and indexed them he said. I have not check the exhaust pressure sensor. I will try and find it this evening.

4. Scraps
    Treat your fuel at least every other tank with something? Maybe just a real good decarb, like run it on treated fule, maybe squirt the cylinders, leave it overnite, and then run the b@lls out of her the following day.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD