What are the hull designations for the x19 and x21?

I see a lot of xpress boats listed for sale with different hull models....I am interested in knowing the hull model designations for the x19 and x21.

thanks.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

2. Member
    The 'X' and 'H' boats will be a Hyperlift hull. (pad hull)
    The 'HD' and 'XP' will be Hydrodynamic hull. (mod-v hull)

Hope it helps.
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

3. Member
    Is the x and h hulls the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger391v View Post
    The 'X' and 'H' boats will be a Hyperlift hull. (pad hull)
    The 'HD' and 'XP' will be Hydrodynamic hull. (mod-v hull)

Hope it helps.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

From Ranger391v's post, I'd say yes. The difference in the X & H hulls is the flooring layout. The X has more front deck with the option of a passenger console, the H has more open floor space with a shorter front deck with a rod box on the passenger side.

Quote Originally Posted by BassVoodoo View Post
    Is the x and h hulls the same?
    Coonnasty

Cajun Navy 2016
    2000 X21 DC, 225 EFI

5. Member
    Yes H and X hulls are the same design. Thickness of the hull varies some depending on year and model. ( I think the PRO models had a slightly thinner hull)
    2008 XPRESS H18
    2017 MERC 150 4S

6. Member
    Sorry it's taken me a few days to get back on here ....... but as the guys above said .... the answer is 'Yes'.

A basic design of the HyperLift hull is the same on all boats, just stretched longer/shorter, and the 'PRO' being slightly wider by stretching the top edge of the hull, running surface is the same. The only HyperLift hull that is 'slightly' different (meaning steps in the hull) is the new duck boat version.

The difference between the 'X' boats and the 'H' boats is that the X-series has a full front deck whereas the H-series stops short of the console.

Then there are differences between a given model boat (say a X19) based on years manufactured AND dependant on package (meaning a 'Silver Series' is not going to have the same dash, lid latches and features as a 'Tournament Series').

I hope that helps!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci