Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KARNIE View Post
    Back at the house allot of damage but all fixable. At least it is still standing. Projected to get power in 5-10 days so it is going to be a miserable one. At least it isn't hot but I sure wish it would stop raining so I can get to fixing.
    If I could get away I'd come down and help you but there's no way I could breakaway. Is there anything you need or that I could send that way?

2. Member
    We should be good. I found my front door just 10 minutes ago 3 blocks down the street. Really that was most the damage other than people with sticky fingers I think.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Glad y'all are OK, Steve!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KARNIE View Post
    We should be good. I found my front door just 10 minutes ago 3 blocks down the street. Really that was most the damage other than people with sticky fingers I think.
    Thieves and looters should be shot on spot, sorry sacks of monkey shit

5. Member
    Had close to 30"inches here so far and still raining. I live on a hill, so we are very lucky. It's a complete disaster. Mom and dad took off to TB today while they could. Have a feeling Port Neches will be getting serious water soon.

So sad looters are doing their thing! Notifications went out on KTRH here that anyone caught looting or otherwise taking advantage of disaster victims of this storm will face maximum penalties. As far as I'm concerned, those losers should consider themselves lucky is they get caught by the cops

~~~~~ Bury my soul where the blue bonnets grow ~~~~~~
    https://www.mccainfishing.com/

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pYr8 View Post
    So sad looters are doing their thing! Notifications went out on KTRH here that anyone caught looting or otherwise taking advantage of disaster victims of this storm will face maximum penalties. As far as I'm concerned, those losers should consider themselves lucky is they get caught by the cops
    Lead poisoning is the only way to handle that situation.

Been thinking about y'all Keegan. I knew you were getting some serious rain. Good to hear yall are dry.

9. Member
    Side of the house has been re framed and new door is in some hardi board is up the rest will go up tomorrow and then while the wife paints insulation and sheet rock and texture. By Friday I want my house to look like nothing happened to it. Then comes the tree cutting. Got 3 more big trees down but the one in the house is gone. And somewhere in there I need to find an auto part store open so I can get me 4 wheel drive working again. I broke the bushings for the linkage pulling a stump out the ground with the dually.

Check in fellas if you can, let us know how you're doing. WB, have you heard anything else from Cork?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Check in fellas if you can, let us know how you're doing. WB, have you heard anything else from Cork?
    No I have not. JD was on FB yesterday afternoon. He was wet but not flooded at that time. I think the worst I still to come for JD's area.

12. Member
    Keegan is ok and Charlie is still at the lake house. The water level is very close to Troy250's house but he's good for now.

14. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Continued Prayers for the Teagarden's and all the other victims

15. Member
    I hauled ass. The water drained down Tuesday and I drove around and looked at the DD7 canals and did not like what I saw, got in the truck and left. Got something like 45-50 inches. House is dry though. The Golden Triangle is basically destroyed so I'm about as lucky as one can be. I talked to Corky by phone a couple days ago, it wasn't good.

I'm at 260FASL so high & dry, too many folks not as fortunate! Steve had a complete corner torn off his house & truck damned near totaled. Tommy Hagler headed down to the flood to help. Bubba Bedre has has been in teh rescue mix for days. No sense in listing everything I know of, it's just love being wide spread.

Pray Irma doesn't turn into the gulf! We sure don't need a backup storm!!!

~~~~~ Bury my soul where the blue bonnets grow ~~~~~~
    https://www.mccainfishing.com/

17. Banned
    Glad to hear your good Charlie as well as your house, hate to hear about Corky.

Glad to hear yall are good Charlie. Sure hope Corky is doing well. I'm sure they are fit to be tied at this point. Hope JD is doing good where he's at. He is pretty close to the Sabine. Prayers to everyone that is dealing with this mess..

19. Member
    You wind up in Lake Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie206 View Post
    You wind up in Lake Charles?
    We went to Tyler.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast