The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar

Gas, Grass, or Bass

Wondering what I'll need/see the most of this 1st week of November at chick?? Already made reservations.
    Thx!
    Last edited by Fidgetcranker; 08-26-2017 at 09:43 PM.

2. Member
    Probably be a rattletrap in the back of creeks bite by then. Don't get your hopes up on froggin.

3. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    What's up about froggin...no go?

4. Member
    You may be able to frog from Dayton and up but there's little to no grass below the hwy 60 bridge.

5. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb357 View Post
    You may be able to frog from Dayton and up but there's little to no grass below the hwy 60 bridge.
    Whew...Thanks! I'm staying in Dayton. I like it there. So much, my wife and I are coming 1st of Oct for a week so she/we can look the area over for a possible move there.

Any tips on 1st week of Oct on Chick, for when I take her out and show her around the water a bit?
    I know it will be slow, but she wants to look over the lake/river. She bass fishes too.
    Thanks again!

6. Banned
    You'll probably be paying at least a dollar more per gallon of gas by then due to everything being shut down in Texas. As for fishing, frogs on the mats and top water in front of them in the morning. Then blades and traps later on. Good luck and good hunting on a house.

Stay north of Chattanooga. We have a leftest mayor who dreams of being the governor come the next election in Nov 18.

Bill

7. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Thanks Aries!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries 181 View Post
    You'll probably be paying at least a dollar more per gallon of gas by then due to everything being shut down in Texas. As for fishing, frogs on the mats and top water in front of them in the morning. Then blades and traps later on. Good luck and good hunting on a house.

Stay north of Chattanooga. We have a leftest mayor who dreams of being the governor come the next election in Nov 18.

Bill
    Didn't he decide to remove the security from the Confederate cemetery?

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    Didn't he decide to remove the security from the Confederate cemetery?
    No, he wants the courts to say that Chattanooga isn't a trustee in the cemetery anymore. http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/8/1...Have-City.aspx

Bill

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    What's up about froggin...no go?
    Depends on weather... if the weather gets wild with the wind and current most of the froggable grass will be gone.. but if the weather holds good frogging should be on fire. Send me a PM when you get close to time to go I can point y'all in the right direction I'm up there 2-3 days a week.

11. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX20Harris View Post
    Depends on weather... if the weather gets wild with the wind and current most of the froggable grass will be gone.. but if the weather holds good frogging should be on fire. Send me a PM when you get close to time to go I can point y'all in the right direction I'm up there 2-3 days a week.
    Will do on the pm. Just hope I can remember. I forgot about this thread till today.
    What about the draw down... Is that happening yet, or still too early?
    I have reservations for oct 1-6, then again nov 1-6...Both in Dayton
    Appreciate your time to post. Thank you!
    Last edited by Fidgetcranker; 09-07-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: B

Hey fidget, we may be down the same time. If you see me stop and say hey. We're planning on staying in Dayton around the first week of Nov. Just depends on our schedules thr next week or so, so I can make a reservation.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    Hey fidget, we may be down the same time. If you see me stop and say hey. We're planning on staying in Dayton around the first week of Nov. Just depends on our schedules thr next week or so, so I can make a reservation.
    That goes for me and the wife also, We have stayed in Dayton the past 4 years now and love it, close to the ramp, small town feel and everyone is grateful that you are coming there to visit.
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

We're staying at the new sleep inn in Dayton. Nov 1st-5th hopefully the weather cooperates.
    Jason

15. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vausoner View Post
    We're staying at the new sleep inn in Dayton. Nov 1st-5th hopefully the weather cooperates.
    That's where I'm staying on the same dates...see you there! I've been there several times. It's a real nice place, you'll like it.
    Also be there a moth earlier like I posted above. Be looking at houses with the wife. It's a nice town for sure, and growing fast.
    Hoping to get in a house there before reality goes up.

Good deal. I have a buddy that stayed there last fall and he said it was great. Hope y'all find one.
    Jason