Precision Sonar

Earlier FX Series with HDS 16 mounted at the Console.

Here's some photos of a 2011 FX Series with an HDS 16 installed one of our Precision Sonar console mounts featuring our Patented SmartBrackets. The FX Series console is very low profile. With the console being low profile and the HDS 16 being approximately four inches above the windshield, the added height actually helped with the wind turbulence. I'm relatively short and even with the added height of the HDS 16 I had no issues seeing above the screen.

We see a lot of these big units coming in and out of our shop here on KY Lake and in my opinion the larger and heavier units like the HDS 16 (and Helix 12 & Solix 12 & 15) are best mounted to a commercial grade mounting system.

Our Precision Sonar console mounts DO NOT use the factory gimbal mounts. We manufacture a custom mounting system that features our 1/4" thick SmartBrackets and heavy duty discs as well as a big water console plate.

Our mounting systems allows the sonar unit to be tilted to reduce unwanted screen glare and our 1/4" thick SmartBrackets eliminate vibration and are made to withstand extreme water conditions.

check us out at precisionsonar.com

We had a lotta fun using the HDS 16 today in Sonar Class!

Enjoy the pix!

Attached Images Attached Images

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

2. Member
    Very nice!