Banned

A new Humminbird manual to help speed up your interpretation abilities

Over the last two years, I have spent a lot of time teaching classes on marine sonar and chartplotters. I board the client's boat and we review every setting in every tab. Together we tune the unit's on the water in a real time one to one classroom and then spend time using the sonar and imaging to learn the basic skills for interpretation on the water assessing actual sonar data and side and down imaging screen reviews. While this training is applicable for all marine manufacturers, the dominating leader in the field is Humminbird.

Because not everyone has the opportunity to trailer here to central Texas for a personalized class, I have produced a manual that helps anglers start learning to use their electronics faster and in an easy to understand format. The manual is written to help you go tab to tab setting key settings so anglers don't have to guess where to start in getting the most out of their equipment. I have more than 40 years as an angler and 10 years as a professional guide. As a US Coast Guard licensed Captain, I send more than 1,000 hours a year on the water and can help you get better quicker at interpretation of echo returns. Don't waste time driving around the lake not knowing if your sonar is even set correctly.

My manual covers, GPS systems and information about HB LakeMaster and Navionics charts, the Helix series, basic sonar echoes, 3-dimensional to 2-dimensional compression, interpretation, and practice sonar screens to increase your skills for interpretation, also discussed are side and down imaging. Learn what frequencies do what and which ones will help you see more of what is under the water's surface. Actual photographs of real screens in color let you see images similar to what you may see on your screen.

There is no longer a need to drive around hoping to see something on the screen that looks like something you will recognize. Stop guessing and start getting more out of your electronics so you can fish better and fish smarter.

My manual costs $40 shipped to you and will help you in ways the factory manuals can't. Please send me a message to order a manual today. For those of you interested in a one to one class taught on your boat, please message me.

Capt Craig Copeland

2. Member

3. Member
    The OP is banned? For starting this thread?

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

4. Banned
    most likely for attempted selling without being a sponsor

5. Banned
    A shame, since he started out posting tips.

Ah well

Quote Originally Posted by Schins View Post
    A shame, since he started out posting tips.

Ah well
    He is on TFF if you want to contact him.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Banned
    Nah, kinda felt like I had to take a shower afterwards

8. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schins View Post
    Nah, kinda felt like I had to take a shower afterwards

LOL!
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/