Z9 Gauge restoration

Having issues with the chrome bezels around every gauge. The chrome is peeling off every one of them. Looked into replacements but the cheapest is over $100 for each...and that's just for the bezels! Thinking of stripping them using bright chrome vinyl wrap. Anyone have any suggestions or experience with this? By the way, the steering wheel is having the same issue. Frustrating!

Media blast em then powdercoat a color to match your boat ...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    I had the same problem - always bothered me, I took mine off and was going to have them powder coated- cost was around 200.00 for all of them. I have since sold my boat, they are a real pain the ass to take off.

hope that helps

4. Member
    Go look at Basscat.com Parts. They have bezels for standard size gauges. A lot cheaper than $100 each

5. Member
    Have them Hydro dipped. Much cheaper and you change choose from hundreds of options to customize. Look up Kevin who's a board sponsor and does phenomenal work- KandKKustomz.com

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HawgSnatchin View Post
    Have them Hydro dipped. Much cheaper and you change choose from hundreds of options to customize. Look up Kevin who's a board sponsor and does phenomenal work- KandKKustomz.com