Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    When I picked up the 2015 Stroker it had no seats. Chub sent me the low back seats later and when I was installing them I measured the height of the backs and they were different so I started measuring the boat and discovered the right side to be lower than the left. I call Chub and talked to him about it and he confirmed my finding. If you take the seats out and measure the base of the pocket to the floor or to the top you will see what I am talking about, at least that's how mine is. I believe he made it that way to compensate for the adjustable slide on the drivers seat for the RH steer.

2. RIP -April 30,2023
    ive already taken my slider out so swapping sides wouldnt make any difference for me because im already use to being 1" lower on starboard side

Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    When I picked up the 2015 Stroker it had no seats. Chub sent me the low back seats later and when I was installing them I measured the height of the backs and they were different so I started measuring the boat and discovered the right side to be lower than the left. I call Chub and talked to him about it and he confirmed my finding. If you take the seats out and measure the base of the pocket to the floor or to the top you will see what I am talking about, at least that's how mine is. I believe he made it that way to compensate for the adjustable slide on the drivers seat for the RH steer.

3. Member
    Top Gun had lowback seats when I got her, I could swap the seats left to right and they both fit flush to the boat. I wonder if Chub made a change on the later boats?
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

4. RIP -April 30,2023
    thats because james cut the seats down to fit and had them covered

5. Member
    My 96 was the same as what Dean is describing. I have a set of custom low profile seats to get me out of the wind more and they are side specific.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234