Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Thanks for the replies...I was mainly wondering if the lengthy healing time was normal. I have all range of motion, just lifitng the elbow is painful on the outside of the shoulder for a rep or two and then its ok...so I dont think its a serious injury. Hopefully with the suggestions y'all have given, it will heal up on its own..just take a little time.
    Hope it's just a strain... I had my 3rd surgery on my right shoulder since Nov 2015, right labrum repair, went back in and removed an anchor that came loose thinking that was the persisting issue which it was not, and this time I'm doing P.T. on a subacromial decompression, scar tissue removal and biceps tenodesis... Good luck with yours...I hope all it is is a strain...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    Never did surgery. Took months to be able to really use it. Could not pick up a gallon of milk at first. 17 years later pressure washing the house, holding the wand at shoulder height hurts. Digging snow or mulch where you're stabbing the shovel in is a killer. Looking back, maybe surgery would have been better.

Thanks again for the replies.

4. Member
    I am dealing with frozen shoulder and a torn rotator cuff. I have had 3 months of physical therapy and I am only at about 50 percent. He now wants to do surgery but I am putting it off to see what happens. I have regained a good amount of range of motion but it hurts to put my arm over my head. I have had 2 injections and I can't sleep on my left side it hurts so bad. No strength in my left arm at all. It sucks.

5. Member
    Yep in the final stages of recovery from frozen shoulder. Took me about a year and have regained about 80-90% range of motion. Will continue to stretch to try to get back to 100%.

Never affected fishing thank god!

I've had really good motion after the third surgery... But with that motion is a lot of pain... That's been my issue from the start...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12