Thread: Vault Hub

Vault Hub

Dexter is sending me a new Vault hub due to one of mine is leaking pretty bad.

How do the hubs come off and on? Thanks in advace

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    Where is the hub leaking from? If it's leaking from the rear, it's most likely a rear seal and/or seal sleeve. If it's leaking from the front the hub my not be seated properly, or it needs a new O ring seal.

Check out the Vault docs.

http://www.waymires.com/support_docs_ufp.php
    Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

They come off pretty easy. (Vault cap) I use a rubber mallet..spin the tire slowly and tap on the cap until it walks its self off..
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Took all of 30 mins. They sent me a rebuild kit with no questions asked. The hardest part was getting the rear seal out. I had to get a seal puller and it was still a pain.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke