98 519 DVS dash parts wanted

I am looking for a supplier for the wood grained dash, switch and glove box inserts for this boat. Called Ranger and they do not have them anymore. Looking for any NOS, clean used or manufacture pieces for this. They do not have to be wood grained. Eve a boat wrecking yard so to speak that I can contact. Thanks for any help Ron

2. Member
    Also looking for replacement dash woodgrain panels. 2006 519vx. Id like to get rid of the lowrance units that came with the boat but don't want a hole in the dash... any help or suggestions??

3. Member
    posted on jeremy's post. But I would take all you old wood grain panels out and take them to a shop and have them cut new ones out of aluminum then paint to your liking's. I personally think wood grain is dated.
    2019 Phoenix 721 ProXp
    2019-250 H.P. Mercury ProXs 4 Stroke V8 Serial# 2B531797

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Billwwar View Post
    posted on jeremy's post. But I would take all you old wood grain panels out and take them to a shop and have them cut new ones out of aluminum then paint to your liking's. I personally think wood grain is dated.
    have new ones made or find unbroken old ones and we can make them woodgrain, carbon fiber or any other thing you would like

5. Member
    I actually found a few of the wood grain dash pieces on ebay when I owned my 98 519DVS. That was 3-4 yrs ago. Another option is Great Lakes Skipper.......
    2012 Z521, Yamaha 250 SHO
    SOLD-1998 Ranger 519DVS, Mercury 225 EFI
    Semper Fi