Thread: Custom Hats

Custom Hats

Hey so I looking to see if anyone out there makes custom hats like our jerseys? I have the logos needed already vectored but the stellar staff a my local Lids wants like $80 for something to throw the logo on a hat. Just seeing if anyone out there is getting customized ones and if so how to contact them? Thanks
    AFTCO
    Picasso Lures
    Vicious Line
    Denali Rods
    RedTail Optix
    RedTail Republic
    https://www.facebook.com/KyleMetzgerFishing

2. Member

3. Member
    I have got them a couple of times for our club.
    We are talking around 3 dozen.
    We pay a 1 time set up fee for logo. This can run $30 to $75 depending on complexity.
    Then cost of cap. These can run anywhere from in stock $15 to custom order really
    nice cap $25. We usually get something around $18 or so. That is each cap 3 dozen min.

Call Bass Prop embroidery. Very reasonable. Maybe a limit on minimum order.

I have not had luck with the online custom hat stores.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

[QUOTE=Captk88;8669251]Hey so I looking to see if anyone out there makes custom hats like our jerseys?

........Am I missing something?

6. Member
    Had an embroidery shop in Hollywood Alabama make some hats that said on the front "The real Hollywood" and on the back was "Hollywood Alabama". Somewhere I have an old newspaper article about Hollywood CA sueing Hollywood Alabama for rights to the name. They lost. But seriously, they were like $8.00 per hat (I supplied the hats) and could have put anything I wanted on there. They used some sort of computerized sewing machine. Can't hurt to call some local embroidery shops.

7. Member
    Seeing you have an extensive list of sponsors I would think one of them will gladly step up and have them made for you.

I probably have 15-18 hats that were Custom made for Rally's i have attended.
    Rally @ Guntersville
    IBBT
    MIBT

Different logo and the year

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THOEFT View Post
    Seeing you have an extensive list of sponsors I would think one of them will gladly step up and have them made for you.
    I have many of my prostaffs greats hats and apparel but I just had a logo made and would like to add that logo along with my companies logos.
    AFTCO
    Picasso Lures
    Vicious Line
    Denali Rods
    RedTail Optix
    RedTail Republic
    https://www.facebook.com/KyleMetzgerFishing

Quote Originally Posted by 191 champ View Post
    Had an embroidery shop in Hollywood Alabama make some hats that said on the front "The real Hollywood" and on the back was "Hollywood Alabama". Somewhere I have an old newspaper article about Hollywood CA sueing Hollywood Alabama for rights to the name. They lost. But seriously, they were like $8.00 per hat (I supplied the hats) and could have put anything I wanted on there. They used some sort of computerized sewing machine. Can't hurt to call some local embroidery shops.
    Hollywood is a neighborhood in Los Angeles. It has no municipal government. There are over 20 other actual cities named Hollywood.

11. Member
    We get custom hats made at work all the time. Just get a custom embroider shoo to make the artwork and pick outvthe hats you want it on. There will probably be a minimum order with most places

Quote Originally Posted by Captk88 View Post
    I have many of my prostaffs greats hats and apparel but I just had a logo made and would like to add that logo along with my companies logos.
    Maybe just get them tattooed on your forehead? If you shave your hair on the sides the logos will stand out better.

13. Banned
    i could see $25 for a one logo hat. Start adding more logos at $7-8 each and it gets pricy fast.

Wonder if the jersey company could use the matching matching fabric and make skull caps to match the shirts?

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Originally Posted by THOEFT

I have many of my prostaffs greats hats and apparel but I just had a logo made and would like to add that logo along with my companies logos. quote

No need to explain a thing to anyone but since you are a true gentleman and did anyway.....I think it's a very good idea to put your company's logo on your cap after all they are most likely right up there in your sponsorship list.....

Your company pays you a wage, pays part of your health insurance, contributes to a 401K as well as Social Security so that affords the opportunity to pursue activities you really enjoy so it certainly deserves a logo on your fishing apparel.....We've had many on the BBC claim they have been approached in restaurants and other non fishing venues while clad in their custom commercial covered clothing worn in the pursuit of Bass and asked about the products advertised on their clothing....Never miss a chance to promote your company

15. Member
    Coached 20 baseball teams that all needed hats....... Screen print and embroidery in the yellow pages.....

16. Member
    League City, TX/Lake Sam Rayburn (Rayburn Country)
    How much are tin foil hats!!!!.............I need a doz or so!!!

Make sure you get the ones that don't blow off while running....... I hear they are tuff to come by....