Need opinion on what my Coral 202 is worth

Hey guys, I am going to sell my 98' Coral 202. The boat has an upgraded 2006 Etec 225hp and new bucket and bench seats. The carpet is in pretty bad shape. The windshield needs the driver's side panel replaced (I have plexi in there now). 84lb thrust Minn Kota trolling motor (great shape) 2 Lowrance units (Elite 7's) The brake mechanism on the front of the trailer tongue needs to be replaced (rusted inside and doesn't work). I am just looking for a good fair price as I know this boat would be very special again once this stuff is done. What so you think would be a fair price keeping the above negatives in mind? Thanks.
    2006 Skeeter ZX225

2. Member
    I'm brand new to the Coral brand, although I purchased a super clean 98' Coral 202 last week for $11K. It has a Johnson 200, 80lb thrust Minn Kota Terrova, basic depth finders, etc. The trailer is in excellent condition with just a bit of rust on some of the rails. No tears in the carpet or seats either.

It was on consignment for a few months so the guy may have just wanted to move it before winter hit. I'm not sure if it was a smoking deal, but we really like it a lot!
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Nice boat. You will love it. Thanks for sharing the price.
    2006 Skeeter ZX225