Traffic issues after eclipse

Had a friend and his family from Maysville staying at my farm north of Murray to watch the eclipse. They left immediately after the eclipse was over. Took them over 7 hours to get to the Bluegrass Parkway.

2. Member
    Wow, I had a friend posting pictures of the Western Ky from the lakes to the Madisonville exit. Looked like bumper to bumper all the way

Nothing short of the Second Coming is worth that.

2 hours to get from Hoptown to W Ky Parkway. Glad it wasn't me

5. Member
    I was at a friends farm in Livingston County. I took US 60 in and out. Heading back to Shelbyville, KY. I had no issues, but heard WK and I-65 were a parking lot.

My daughter went with classmates on a school trip to Hopkinsville from Louisville. She said they left there at 3:30 and her bus was supposed to be back in Louisville at 7 pm .The bus pulled into the school lot at 1:37 am. Of coarse I had to be on job site at 6 .

Took a buddy almost 5hrs to get from Nolin to louisville. I left an hour before him and took me my normal 1.5hr. It got backed up quick.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

Back road and highway system were mostly fine. Extra time, but not like the parkways and interstates. 453 out of LBL on the north end was bumper for a while after the eclipse. Luckily, I took the day off and watched the eclipse from the backyard with my wife and kids.