TM transducer for solix

What transducer are you running on your trolling motor for the Solix units?
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

For the SOLIX SI model, there is only one transducer. There is a version that includes the trolling motor adapter AD MTM and the other version includes the transom mount.
    Transducer Shield and Saver has a mount for it TM-HX-1
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    [QUOTE=Wayne P.;8666382]For the SOLIX SI model, there is only one transducer. There is a version that includes the trolling motor adapter AD MTM and the other version includes the transom mount.
    Transducer Shield and Saver has a mount for it TM-HX-1[/QUOTE

So it's the same transducer that goes on the transom and you just decide which trolling motor mount you want to use? Sorry if this is a dumb question but like I said before I'm completely new to Humminbird stuff and looking for advice without wading thru a ton of reading. Thanks for your knowledge!
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

If you get the trolling motor model. It will come with the mount and a choke for the battery charger--I think. Check the description for the Helix MEGA SI trolling motor transducer.
    The Humminbird mount and Transducer Shield and Saver mount fits both MEGA transducers.

BUT the trolling motor SOLIX SI transducers are not available yet and are not shown on the Humminbird website.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

US2. Picks up my vertical presentation very well.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    If you get the trolling motor model. It will come with the mount and a choke for the battery charger--I think. Check the description for the Helix MEGA SI trolling motor transducer.
    I saw the mention of the choke for the battery charger in another post of yours. I did a search and found this post. I'd like to see a picture of this choke. I sent HB an email asking about this also. I get interference on my helix 10 mega, from my fortrex if it's not on 10.

Anyone have a picture of this choke? also, does it eliminate tm interference ?

Quote Originally Posted by cards21 View Post
    I saw the mention of the choke for the battery charger in another post of yours. I did a search and found this post. I'd like to see a picture of this choke. I sent HB an email asking about this also. I get interference on my helix 10 mega, from my fortrex if it's not on 10.

Anyone have a picture of this choke? also, does it eliminate tm interference ?
    No such thing as one-size-fits-all to prevent/eliminate trolling motor RFI. The included kit helps with RFI pass-thru at the battery charger.

There are dozens of possible remedies, that is just one of them.

When you have the trolling motor speed on the highest setting, that does not use the variable speed electronics that is one possible source of RFI.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL