Thread: GOT (spoilers)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Uncle was infected and knew he couldn't go back with him ?
    He's said before that he belongs north of the wall now. Just seems like he could have rode back to the wall with Jon and dropped him off... I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    I bet the bastard kid there who makes all the armor and weapons, ends up making armor of some sort for the last 2 dragons.
    That would be cool.

Personally I felt the dragon died entirely too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Much like dragon glass.. apparently an ice spear is instant death ?

So was that the first commercial airline ??

5. Member
    the night king knew where to hit the dragon. If you notice where it hit, it was directly behind the wing in the chest....heart

dont forget....the night kk it was around for the last wave of dragons....and he is still here.

6. Member
    Uncle screwed the dragon in his rear hole in his back shed with his ice sword. Bastard kid watched threw the crack in the boards.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobt29 View Post
    1.) The "Note" that Sansa was reading when talking to Brienne was Cersi requesting that Sansa and Jon Snow come to Castle Landing for the meeting. Sansa sensed a trap and sent Brienne in her place.

2.) I am not to sure. But when Jon's Uncle showed back up and helped him even though he was infected so to speak was really cool.

Kings Landing
    I'd agree with you , but then we would both be wrong

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna19 View Post
    Kings Landing
    Correct but the Person I was quoting said Castle Landing and I didn't want to confuse him. lol

9. Banned

Now We know where Trump got the idea of 'Thee Wall'.. Lets get the dead folks to pay for it, they don't need food or new sneakers.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Now We know where Trump got the idea of 'Thee Wall'.. Lets get the dead folks to pay for it, they don't need food or new sneakers.
    Always has to come back to politics. Smh
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badfish.rb View Post
    Uncle screwed the dragon in his rear hole in his back shed with his ice sword. Bastard kid watched threw the crack in the boards.

12. Member
    The dragon war scenes are the best I have watched on TV or the movies.
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

Infected how? Bitten? I thought a bite from the bear would have infected the Holy man. He seemed to heel up somewhat after the hot blade.
    I got nothin

14. Member
    Things are happening fast and furious right now. As mentioned earlier, that was a quick trip for the raven a 1000 miles south then the dragons flying 1000 miles north in short order. I thought Jon Snow was going to kiss his aunt there for a minute.

I find it odd you can watch this and not watch Star Wars. One episode of this crap was all I could take.

GOT has to be the best show ever. Sansa sent Brieene away after the conversation she had with Little Finger about Brienne being sworn to protect both Stark girls. Little Finger is trying drive a wedge between Sansa and Arya. I believe that this will backfire and that he will be dead next week. Arya will kill him. Some other predictions... Jon and Danny will have a sexual relationship, the wall will come down partially as Viserion will melt it, Jamie will finally leave Cersi, Euron will try to rescue Yarra, and the Clegane brothers will meet again. Sadly, I'm hearing that season 8 won't be on until 2019.
    Last edited by EKYRanger; 08-21-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    Things are happening fast and furious right now. As mentioned earlier, that was a quick trip for the raven a 1000 miles south then the dragons flying 1000 miles north in short order. I thought Jon Snow was going to kiss his aunt there for a minute.
    He will!!! And more. Nothing unusual for Targaryens!!!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    He will!!! And more. Nothing unusual for Targaryens!!!
    They like to keep the blood line pure right?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    GOT has to be the best show ever. Sansa sent Brieene away after the conversation she had with Little Finger about Brienne being sworn to protect both Stark girls. Little Finger is trying drive a wedge between Sansa and Arya. I believe that this will backfire and that he will be dead next week. Arya will kill him. Some other predictions... Jon and Danny will have a sexual relationship, the wall will come down partially as Viserion will melt it, Jamie will finally leave Cersi, Euron will try to rescue Yarra, and the Clegane brothers will meet again. Sadly, I'm hearing that season 8 won't be on until 2019.
    Predictions? Or are you watching the same youtube videos I am?

20. huskyjerk
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog10 View Post
    Another great episode, although it feels like GoT wasted a little too much time in earlier seasons and now is having to cram things in to complete the story by the end of next season. For as flawless as the show has been, there were a few things in last nights episode that felt overlooked or beneath GoT.

- Fastest raven in the world. The guys sat on that rock while Gendry ran all the way back to the wall, the raven flew all the way south to Dragonstone, and Dany flew all the way back north to save them just in the nick of time.
    - If the white walkers were so scared of the water, how did they dive down to hook the chain up to that dragon?
    - Could Benjen and Jon not fit on the same horse? That's some Titanic stuff right there.
    - If Bran can see everything, why is he just sitting in that tree doing nothing? Arya/Sansa about to kill each other and he's just hanging out, knowing that Littlefinger set it all up.

I know it's just a show, and I'm a fan rather than a critic, so I can easily overlook these things and be just as excited to watch next week. These are just some questions that crossed my mind watching it.
    And it seems uncle Benjen is always hanging around ready to save one of the Starks at all times!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast