Thread: Kyle Busch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Kyle Busch

With the weekend sweep. 3 races 3 wins

2. Banned
    So he beat the minor leaguers twice and won the main event... Quite an accomplishment... I heard there was a go-cart race but he couldn't race it because of his tight schedule... Dan

Yep, plenty of sand bagging going on....
    I'm sure it real easy to do.
    Hats off to him ...

Second time he's done the triple and the only driver in NASCAR history who's done even one triple. He likes to race, and he's pretty good at it. I don't like him a lot....but more than his brother.

5. Banned
    At least he is not whining and crying....................... missed all the races though.

6. Banned
    Ugh... on a positive note I was really surprised to see how good the crowd looked on TV, place has been tumble weeds since they added the varible banking, did they give away free tickets to everyone that attended the Tennessee/Va Tech football game?

7. Banned
    Ugh, was really hoping that Jones kid would win instead... on a positive note I was really surprised to see how good the crowd looked on TV, place has been tumble weeds since they added the varible banking, did they give away free tickets to everyone that attended the Tennessee/Va Tech football game?

8. Member
    He was wreck city early in his career. Joe Gibbs must have seen something and hired him. Gibbs is pretty smart.

9. Member
    Not Toyota fan, but if they give him a good car he's going to win or get crashed. He can drive though and I like watching him drive the tires off.
    Praying for a Cure

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    So he beat the minor leaguers twice and won the main event... Quite an accomplishment... I heard there was a go-cart race but he couldn't race it because of his tight schedule... Dan
    LOL

As someone who watched the Xfinity series and the occasional truck race, I am bored seeing him win and would prefer him not even race. The Monster race was excellent- one of the better Bristol races.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    He must have heard Danica would be in that Go Cart Race as according to the BBC Danica Fan Club she used to beat all the boys when she was racing Go Karts so Kyle blamed a scheduling conflict and didn't show.

* Official BBC Disclaimer I acknowledge the fact that Danica has way more money merely quoting what I've heard previously on the BBC

12. Member
    I am not at all a Kyle fan, but there is no doubt the man has talent. I have also gotten tired of him in the Truck and Xfinity series. I know that he said he will retire from xfinity competition when he reaches 100 wins in the series. I haven't heard this, but I think that NASCAR may have asked him to do that, nothing factual, but I think that may be the case. I Also think Kyle wants to win 100 races in every series...doubt he will, but he has the talent...just wish he had the personality to go with it.

13. Banned
    Kyle Busch motorsports has brought in some great talent to the truck series.

14. Member
    I just lost interest in NASCAR after they went to the go carts and safe walls. I'm sure it's an age thing

Quote Originally Posted by Todd from Tenn View Post
    I just lost interest in NASCAR after they went to the go carts and safe walls. I'm sure it's an age thing
    You have a problem with the SAFER barriers? I think this is the first time I have ever seen anyone complain about this. What- drivers are not getting hurt the way used to? Let's get rid of the HANS device while we're at it.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

Not a Kyle fan but JR. Couldn't beat the minor leaguers!!
    JAM'D Outdoors-sponsored by PAPPAWDAD and MIMI!!

17. Banned
    This has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. As a guy who races local dirt tracks every weekend and would be the first to wreck my car to put on a show for you and your family. All I ask is to make it as safe as possible so that I can go home to mine at the end of the night. What I wouldn't give to hit safer barriers versus the concrete walls we hit!

Troll

How was the attendance ?

20. Member
    You serious Clark?
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast