Thread: Kyle Busch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Well he is going to be one of the announcers next year.
    No problem with him announcing. Does a good job. I don't dislike the guy and glad he has learned to give interviews and announce. He needs to quit now before getting permanently injured.

2. Banned
    Kyle Busch is of legendary status. His accomplishments have write many many pages of the NASCAR history books. He's accomplished things that will more than likely never happen again.

Go Kyle Busch!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Kyle Busch is a great race car driver. Problem is he, he is a Greater A$$ Hole.
    Dale Sr. was the same way. Dale Sr. was not viewed as warm and fuzzy until his later years, funny how people forget that. Kyle Busch could easily carry the Intimidator nickname today as he's no different than Dale Sr. back in the day.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin555 View Post
    JR has grown up a lot; but still not half the talent of Kyle Bush.

Dale Jr. = the Kyle Petty of his time period

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Dale Sr. was the same way. Dale Sr. was not viewed as warm and fuzzy until his later years, funny how people forget that. Kyle Busch could easily carry the Intimidator nickname today as he's no different than Dale Sr. back in the day.
    Their driving styles maybe similar but Kyle is not relatable to the fans like sr was.
    Last edited by juice780; 08-22-2017 at 09:12 AM.

6. Member

Come on man. Dale Jr. is a little more accomplished than Kyle Petty.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Triton186 View Post
    Come on man. Dale Jr. is a little more accomplished than Kyle Petty.
    Not really, considering the level of competition Kyle Petty had back in his day....

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Their driving styles maybe similar but Kyle is not relatable to the fans like sr was.
    So you're saying Kyle is hated because he isn't a redneck?

So you're saying Kyle is hated because he isn't a redneck?
    Somewhat yes. One reason people didn't like Gordon.

Not really, considering the level of competition Kyle Petty had back in his day....
    I don't agree with that at all.

11. "OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!" headhigh's Avatar
    I thought BBC quit watching NASCAR?
    1998 Ranger R93
    1998 Mercury 200 EFI

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

12. Member
    The level of competition today is much greater than then. Just look at how many different winners they have had this year. Back then you had maybe a half dozen different winners. It don't matter to me one way or another. Dale Jr. sure isn't writing me any checks. And say what you want but Dale Jr. will be in the Hall of Fame one day. Kyle Petty will not.

Don't even compare Kyle Busch to Dale Earnhardt. Dale would have never made a punk move like this one. He would have gotten out of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by bassman6805 View Post
    Don't even compare Kyle Busch to Dale Earnhardt. Dale would have never made a punk move like this one. He would have gotten out of the car.

No he would not . Sr use to run to Childless and cry and then Childless would run to NASCAR. Never seen Sr confront anyone face to face.
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

15. Banned

Don't think Kyle Petty ever won the Daytona 500, much less twice!

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    No he would not . Sr use to run to Childless and cry and then Childless would run to NASCAR. Never seen Sr confront anyone face to face.

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 05Triton186 View Post
    The level of competition today is much greater than then. Just look at how many different winners they have had this year. Back then you had maybe a half dozen different winners. It don't matter to me one way or another. Dale Jr. sure isn't writing me any checks. And say what you want but Dale Jr. will be in the Hall of Fame one day. Kyle Petty will not.
    Look at how many different winners we've had? You just confirmed what I was saying, the competition of today isn't nearly as great as back in the day.......any mediocre driver can win today with enough money in the car, that's the only reason Dale Jr. has won any races. Dale Jr. has the best of the best in equipment and cars and can't get it done regularly, that's why he's retiring, he sucks.

18. Member
    Look at how many different winners we've had? You just confirmed what I was saying, the competition of today isn't nearly as great as back in the day.......any mediocre driver can win today with enough money in the car, that's the only reason Dale Jr. has won any races. Dale Jr. has the best of the best in equipment and cars and can't get it done regularly, that's why he's retiring, he sucks.
    Do I detect a little cryin Kyle fan jealousy? As a driver, he is a better wheel man than jr ( all due to aggression). Jr. is/was way to conservative to really "get up on the wheel" like he needed to. now, if you want to compare peer and overall respect that is not even a comparison. krylie is an absolute walking talking disaster for Nascar. If would've been brought up even remotely focused around self respect and how to EARN respect he could have easily become "the voice" of Nascar. Instead he will be know as the disrespectful little cry baby the could drive the hell out of a race car. I would rather have the respect personally. I'm thinking 29th on the ALL-TIME win list is all the terrible.
    Last edited by Todd Hendrick; 08-22-2017 at 05:33 PM.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Hendrick View Post
    Do I detect a little cryin Kyle fan jealousy? As a driver, he is a better wheel man than jr ( all due to aggression). Jr. is/was way to conservative to really "get up on the wheel" like he needed to. now, if you want to compare peer and overall respect that is not even a comparison. krylie is an absolute walking talking disaster for Nascar. If would've been brought up even remotely focused around self respect and how to EARN respect he could have easily become "the voice" of Nascar. Instead he will be know as the disrespectful little cry baby the could drive the hell out of a race car. I would rather have the respect personally. I'm thinking 29th on the ALL-TIME win list is all the terrible.
    NASCAR needs two people....Heroes and Villains

Kyle Busch definitely fills the villain role, you either love him or love to hate him. NASCAR needs Kyle Busch.

You'll love this: http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/gall...illains-051409

I love agree as much as I dislike Busch, NASCAR needs someone like him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123