1990 Cajun 162ZW

I recently got a boat from my dad, a 1990 Cajun 162ZW with I think I Johnson 88 on it. I dont need another boat, I already have 4. I dont know much about Cajun, it is made by Mastercraft I think. Are they good boats? It seems to be in decent shape for a 1990. I looked on NADA and it listed the boat, motor and trailer at between $3,000 and $3,380. Does that seem about correct? Anything I should know about these boats or this year boat before I try to sell it?

I purchased a 1991 17.5 ft Ragin Cajun last year for $3500. The picture attached is what it looked like when I bought it. I got a little better deal because it needed a new starter and I couldn't hear it run which was a huge risk on my part. It was garage/barn kept all its life and gel coal was in perfect shape. Hope that helps you in your valuation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jim
    1991 17 ft Ragin Cajun
    150 Evinrude Intruder

3. Member
    Thanks, that helps. That is a beautiful boat, its in really good shape. I dont think mine is in that good of condition, at least it doesnt look like it. Maybe I will clean it up some, it has been sitting for about 2 years in the garage. I am thinking I am going to ask $2500 for it and see what happens.

Thanks

4. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    I think that is a fair starting price provided she runs and only needs a little TLC!

Best of luck!