Bridgestone b330s

I tried the new B330s and really like the feel and performance of the ball. However, I've played a few rounds with them and the cover doesn't seem to hold up beyond 6-7 holes. Is this common or did I get a bad batch of balls?

2. Member
    I think it all depends on how much you are willing to deal with when it comes to a scuffed up cover. Like you I thought the performance of the ball is great. It stops on a dime if you need it to. Long off the tee with good feel. The only downfall that I can think of is it seems to fly a little lower than the ProV1/x.
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

I play the 330 RXS. I am not a great golfer, but have not lost a ball in over a year. They scuff a little, but I can easily get a several rounds out of a ball.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

I like the rxs a lot. I was playing chrome softs, which I really like putting, and switched due to a sale on the b330's. I drive the bridgestones farther for sure, and hit the fairway a high % of the time. I switched back to the chrome softs last week, lost yardage, and was getting more side spin and and less consistency with my drives.

I suck at golf, all I do well is drive the ball and putt. If I ever get my irons figured out I could actually be back to half assed decent.

And I can get a round or better out of the balls as long as I don't smack a cart path. Don't think they scuff up any worse than other balls.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere