Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Hank parker has some kind of shoe. I think sport science or something ill see if i can find the link.

2. Member

3. Member
    Barefoot

4. Banned
    Scrappy You know if there is a store locally that sells these shoes?

5. Member
    I'm serious, fished out back of brothers boat at Badin, until the carpet got so hot I couldn't stand it. But I had a good excuse, he put me in the water when he turned the boat with his new turbo trolling moter. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Badfish.rb View Post
    And they are awesome
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

7. Member
    Yes they are!!!!

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    im not a flip flop guy or much for barefoot but I have been Waring these Michelin's all summer for fishing and they are the most comfortable I have ever tried,https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/me...pid1293328-031
    I will report on those Huk Attacks after a few trips.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    And they are awesome
    I have wanted to try a pair. Nice to hear they are good will have to try them out.

Skechers with memory foam insoles.

11. Fishing is a Passion
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

12. Member
    I had a shoe crap out on a camping trip and went to Walmart for an emergency reshoeing. I bought some cheap Dr. Scholl's sneakers (running?) I have a bad back and the difference was unreal. I was always cowboy boots daily wear and tennis shoes if in shorts, (yes, I know they aren't called that anymore unless they are designed just for tennis, but I'm old - so I don't give a crap.) I now wear some kind of Dr. Scholl's everywhere, except funerals and weddings.
    PS: People who fish barefoot must be either much neater than me or crazy. I got rained out Sunday and came home soaked. I went out barefoot to the dock and on the boat to straighten up and flush the motor. I was paranoid as heck and expecting a hook every step, which is silly, as the boat is new and I've used exactly one worm hook and it is still on a rod! I just know how many hooks I've found on past boats!

13. Member
    Sounds like to me, ( onrecess ) you need to stop fishing with all the health issues you have, so don't dog us guys
    Who like fish barefooted. But if you want to get right down to it it depends on what time of year what kind of shoes you are really he didn't specifically say what season. Because I can promise you one thing I won't be fishing barefooted in thirty some degree weather

14. Banned
    Seen just about anything and everything over the years.

15. Banned
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Man this is exactly why I hate posting an inquiry on this site anymore. It seems there is always a response made so far off topic and thought to be humorous the original inquiry is lost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12