Banned

Indy cars at Pocono

Anybody watching they really move on this track. This is the first race I will not be at since they came back.Should be good. I'll try to catch some of it between the yard work that I have to get done

2. Banned
    Indy car races make the boycott list ?

3. Member
    Good race so far. We'll see if Honda has fixed the engine problem they had at Indy.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Indy car races make the boycott list ?
    not that I know of but I may have missed the official boycottt post on them!

Nope. Fixing to watch the Falcons and Steelers here. Then it'll be my Saints and Chargers. Yeah I know, I'm such a bad person for tuning in to the NFL

6. Member
    They said one of the Drivers took a 138g hit, on Saturday. WOW!! Thats a hit. And he raced Sunday.

7. Banned
    I thought it was a very good race. Lots of passing. SOOOO much better than a NASCRASH race.

8. Member
    Was a great race to watch. Really fast cars and passing. Not just riding around.
    Praying for a Cure

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    They said one of the Drivers took a 138g hit, on Saturday. WOW!! Thats a hit. And he raced Sunday.
    Yeah Ryan Hunter Reay took a pretty good lick during qualifing yesterday. Flew him to the hospital about 45 mi away.

10. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Really good race all 500 miles. Did not expect Power to hold off the pack for the win. Great driving to stay in front.

Wonder what the final pass total was, had to be over 600. And not a pack race.

11. Member
    Went to the race, it's 45 minutes from my house. Great race.....a lot of battles, tons of passing--Graham Rahal and Tony Kanaan had a fantastic battle passing each other on 7-8 consecutive laps....Will Power had a great defensive maneuver to break the draft behind him, so Josef Newgarden couldn't get around him in final laps ....great driving.

Cool thing to see--Mario takes a lucky passenger around the track in a two seater Indy Car, while the cars are in warm up laps....at 77 years old--he's still got skills! (sort of, ha!)

12. Member
    them guys are fast

13. Banned
    Sato had the pole with an average speed of 219+ mph. for 2 laps.