Bilge Pumps replacement help

What Automatic bilge pumps does Ranger use? I see that the Rule Automatic sensing unit turns on every 2 1/2 min for a second to check for water. Does this draw the batteries down much? My old one has a float but Rule does not make that anymore.
    <*)\\\|><)
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles

2. Member
    Rule LP900S Lo Pro Series Automatic 900 GPH 12V DC Water Sensing Bilge Pump
    I use this. Get it from Amazon for around $60.
    It.s not what came with the boat, but it works great. It does draw from the battery, but I haven't had any problems with the battery.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Rule LP900S Lo Pro Series Automatic 900 GPH 12V DC Water Sensing Bilge Pump
    I use this. Get it from Amazon for around $60.
    It.s not what came with the boat, but it works great. It does draw from the battery, but I haven't had any problems with the battery.

Thanks that is what I will order
    <*)\\\|><)
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles

4. Member
    If you have the old ones, Ranger makes a swap out kit with all the hoses, pumps, and connectors in place. You attack it to your live wells and to the drains and you are done.
    2005 Ranger Z21 2005 Mercury Optimax 250XS Serial#OT999281 25P Mercury Tempest +

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CxThree View Post
    If you have the old ones, Ranger makes a swap out kit with all the hoses, pumps, and connectors in place. You attack it to your live wells and to the drains and you are done.
    Thanks for info, live well pumps and switch are ok. Only 12 year old Ranger first time to change out Bilge pumps.
    <*)\\\|><)