Ranger 520 restoration

I've began the restoration on my rig. New carpet, redo trailer, a wrap, and new power. I have a few pics but can't post from my phone. So far I have everything disassemble, seat and tanks removed and the carpet is out. This is a project I told my dad I was going to do so we could go fishing when I got back from Germany. He passed away May 2nd but I know he's watching.

THANKS for sharing it with us. I as well as other bbc members are glad to hear of fellow member's restoration project we get to watch and share. 1st off let me express my deep regrets in the passing of your Dad. I lost my Dad at an early age he was only 42 years old and thru the years I feel his presents in every day of my life. So I sure your right he is watching over you with a smile .
    I to have a phone that took pics but did not know how to get them onto my computer but found out that most of these type phones have the capability and have slots for a memory chip. you have to buy the memory chip and slide it in a slot. Usually the slot is behind the battery inside the phone. I got the chip from Walmart is pretty cheap. then you go to the settings in phone and transfer the pic to the memory card take the chip out and put it in a USB port on your computer to save them to you PICTURE FILES. I got help with this from my phone provider store agent & u-tube, just searched my phone type.
    HOPE you can do the same so we can visually share your project!
    GOOD LUCK WITH THE RESTO!
    Frank

2006 RANGER 519VX
    200HP MERCURY OPTI-MAX
    Sole member of " THE FISHERMEN FOR LIFE" a fisherman that knows one can make the difference!!