Thread: Live PD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    my nephew and i love to watch it we sit and scream " taz him ! "

2. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Hooked also since my son used to work for the sheriffs dept in that area.(Columbia SC/Aiken SC)

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

3. Member
    one of my favorite shows

After watching Live PD I have concluded that I am the only person driving my own vehicle with a valid license and no weed.
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ss View Post
    After watching Live PD I have concluded that I am the only person driving my own vehicle with a valid license and no weed.
    Another easily drawn conclusion is that everyone riding dirty has some sort of defect on their car.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    The number of people driving around with small kids and a pound of weed, or exceeding 100 mph, or both, also blows the mind. Equally intriguing, though, is the friendly approach some of the LEOs take to some of the people with multiple warrants. Apparently, they deal with so many complete douches that anyone with a pulse who is reasonably respectful comes like a breath of fresh air!
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

I watch the show.

C.B.P.D. Has a 13 week Citizen Police Acadamey. Only 15 people are screened a year to participate, I attended in 2014. Each week there are different officers brought in, vice, traffic, Homicide, fraud, 911 operators, the County Attorney, ect. Some of the videos and pictures of a homicide, and some of the facts are mind boggling. The worst one was a house that had all the utilities shut off. Mother, and I think three or four kids lived there. Normal neighborhood, and the neighbor's suspected nothing. For some reason the Cops had a warrant, they entered the house and the smell was over powering. They found the bathtub filled to the top with human waste. Waste was on the floor, on the steps, everywhere. The thing that really pizzed me off was---- after the courts ordered her to clean the house------ she was allowed to Get her kids back.

A BBC member's dad gave a class there

Quote Originally Posted by kneelnreel View Post
    my nephew and i love to watch it we sit and scream " taz him ! "

Don't taze me bro------ I remember that dufus saying that ---- right before that cop pulled the trigger and let him ride the lightening.

9. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave65 View Post
    Greenville SC opted out. I'm addicted to watching also. As well a member of the Alyssa Wright fan club!
    Didn't know GCSO opted out. The were on last night. Saw the show for the first time about a month ago and saw them busting some folks down on the end of White Horse rd. Richland county is good to watch, Wakulla county FL, well it's a big county.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave65 View Post
    Greenville SC opted out. I'm addicted to watching also. As well a member of the Alyssa Wright fan club!
    They should. Got some embarrassing crap going on in that county. No reason in airing it to the world.
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

11. Member
    We love the show, watch it every Friday and Saturday night. It couldn't have come at a better time, it shows what is really wrong with society and what the police are up against. Surprisingly its not as portrayed by BLM.
    Shayne O'Brien
    2019 Princecraft Resorter 160BT, Mercury 40 HP 4-Stroke
    2023 Can Am Maverick X3 DS Turbo
    2024 Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900R Turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12